Latest Posts :

Like Page Option Upon Sharing


I shared a link from Economic Times recently and found that sharing threw an option of suggesting to Like the page - "Want to see more from The Economic Times? Like Page"

I did little bit of google and found out that there are certain web publishers who have this feature.
Its definitely an excellent way to get more likes, for free

One thing I couldn't find out yet -
How do I as a marketer get this feature for my website. Are there are any meta tags/descriptions or api's which need to be added. If anyone has any information on this then please share it with me.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Ravi Kumar Bansal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger